Thursday, June 7, 2007

Freezer Money

Got extra cash you want to stash someplace?

Your freezer is a cool place to keep the cash.

Ask William Jefferson, DEMOCRAT, LA., a sitting US Congressman where he keeps his extra cash. Jefferson, Democrat of LA., put $90,000 in his freezer just in case he needed a quick buck to spend.

What about freezer burn, you ask.

Nah, cold hard cash is immune to freezer burn.

Today I placed my extra cash in my freezer. Let's see. I put four $2 bills, those rarely used throwbacks, in a baggie and stuck them in my freezer just in case there is a run on two dollar bills.

I hope the FBI doesn't raid my freezer and find my extra cash!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep some spare change in the washing machine from time to time.

One Man's Vigil said...

Good idea. There is nothing like clean coins!