Thursday, September 18, 2008

McCain and the Witches

Did you see John and Cindy McCain on the "View"?

I saw clips from the show on news programs. I fail to understand why any sane person would watch this show in the first place. It is a typical mindless day time TV show. And the people on the show, with one exception, are witches. They are ugly, mean, rude, and biased to the 10th degreee.

Why did McCain go on the show? Did he think he would get a fair shake from the three witches? What was his staff thinking when they scheduled it?

Or did McCain know beforehand the witches would pick his bones and further alienate a large portion of the American people.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more with you about the show with the one exception. I did see the show and could hardly stand to watch it...I guess he has to make his rounds...too bad they have to be one these kind of platforms!
Emily

One Man's Vigil said...

Emily,

Thanks for your comment. I suppose making the rounds was part of the reason. McCain must understand he will never get the softball questions and admiring looks from the mainscream media.